Your health, safety and comfort, are our top priorities. We are taking proactive measures during COVID-19 to create a safe coworking environment. As we opened our workspace, we continue to follow the guidelines established by the CDC and The Sate of New Jersey.
We’re working to ensure we maintain the highest levels of cleanliness. We will continue to disinfect all restrooms, kitchens, doorknobs, handles, appliances and countertops throughout each workday. Hand sanitizer, soap and water, are also available throughout. Some additional actions we have implemented include:
- Temperature sensor at upon entry
- Masks are required in public spaces
- Sanitizing stations are placed throughout the site
- We created one-way corridors
- We installed 4 stage filtered Austin Air Purifiers (w/ HEPA filters)
- Substantially increased air intake in HVAC system
- Signs and decals focusing on safety were placed throughout the center
- Furniture was moved to comply with social distancing
- Cleaning staff only enter your office at the end of the week
- Touchless coffee and tea are available
- Encourage a proper six foot of distance at all times
We also have disinfection equipment, a ULV Fogger / Mister to clean and disinfectant, as needed. We’ve spent several weeks conducting a thorough assessment of our facility to support your safe workspace.